Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I'll Pay The Price of Your Time....

One famous quote: Time is GOLD....

So does it means, the price of time is the price of gold? 1 second = 1 gram of gold??? Thus, the price then will fluctuate by current market and depend on demand. Hurrmmmm.....that's complicate sehhhh

Have you ever question someone, why he/she can't make time for you? Liar if you never...

When we small, we wish our parents have more time for us rather their work
When we went to school, we hope our friend spend more time to play rather study
When we have partner, we demand for him/her to dedicate all their time for ourself

When we have fun or do something me love, we wish the time never stop
When we have due date, we pray that the time moving slower
When we with love ones, we just want the time to stop

And for the thing we miss or regret for never did it, we willing to do anything just to turn back the time......


Time is priceless. Money can't buy time but because of money people willing to sacrifice their time. Time is just like money; Time = Money = Neutral. We actually the decider.....

Frankly, I'm a simple person with high demands but slow in action. Try to keep up with my due date but most of time I choose slightly 'difficult' or complicated way to settle things, not because I want to but things shall be come out perfectly (in my opinion). No, not that I'm perfectionist but I wish to present things in better way. This always trap me, quality versus time consume. Wonder if I'm the only person apply this rule in do things. I'm not weirdo, do I? huhuhu

Then come times when commitment versus time. Arrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh...this stressed me a lot. So many things planned but no time for execution, especially time that should be spend with love ones. And for this I really,really do wish that time have price. Even I might not be able to pay, but knowing that time have price make me have something to hold, something that can make me believe that I possess power of controlling time. When I feel like I need to spend more time with my better/bitter half, I can just swipe my credit card (except the rule of buying time state that all transaction must be in cash LOL) so I can have longer time to spend with him. And foremost, I'm not gonna buy my own time but his time instead ^_^

So.......anyone can tell me how much the price of time?I wanna pay for my better half's (I'm acting weird again, don't I? haisshhh)

p/s: Most guy is time follower and plan on it while most girl is time traitor and abuse it :P



















No comments: